Canterbury Speed 3.0 Pro Soft Ground
Size Guide / Charts
For the agile player who wants to stay light on their feet to burn past opponents, these rugby boots are, as the name suggests, built for speed and power across the pitch. They are designed for backs playing on soft natural grass surfaces that are wet and muddy and require the most traction. Asymmetric lacing gives you a greater surface area when you're kicking the ball and a high scuff resistance PU upper provides essential durability and abrasion resistance to last you through a long rugby season. A mesh lining makes sure your feet can breathe throughout any game, wicking away sweat to keep you dry and comfortable. Shock attenuating properties help to reduce strain to your lower limbs so that you can always play at maximum power and the 3D moulded heel counter with rearfoot stability makes sure you're comfortable and supported from kick off to the final whistle. A TPU outsole with six 8mm removable metal studs, (wrench included with purchase) makes it's easier for you to transition, move quicker and change direction faster with the reduced stud count giving you extra stability during play. With a sleek design, you'll be sure to stand out on the pitch.
- Greater surface area for kicking.
- High scuff resistance PU upper.
- Abrasion resistance properties.
- Mesh lining.
- Tactile and wicking properties.
- 3D moulded heel counter.
- Heel shape, protection and rearfoot stability.
- EVA Footbed.
-Shock attenuating properties, reducing lower limb strain.
- Improved foam positioning.
- Enhanced comfort and fit.
- TPU outsole with 6 metal studs.
- Lightweight with reduced stud count. Improved stiffness with biomechanically designed outsole to provide stability during play.
- Removable 8mm studs - wrench tool included with boots purchase
UK 10, UK 10.5, UK 11, UK 12, UK 13, UK 7, UK 8, UK 8.5, UK 9, UK 9.5