Nordic Robe – Navy
Size Guide / Charts
Introducing our Navy Nordic Robe.
It's designed for embracing the elements and is destined to become an essential part of your adventure kit. Whether it's for changing out of your wetsuit after a surf, or for keeping you warm and sheltered before an early morning sea dip, the Nordic Robe has got you covered. We've worked hard to ensure this product is aligned with our environmental ethos. Both the external and internal materials are built with 100% recycled plastic bottles. The external is treated with PFC Free water resistant coating. It's fully waterproof, with a 100% waterproof membrane lining, so you can stay out in the harshest of weather, and you'll still be kept dry, cosy and warm.
- Interior Super Soft Sherpa Lined - 100% Post Consumer Recycled Plastic
- Exterior Heavy Duty Ripstop - 100% Polyester coated with PFC DWR
- Interior 100% Waterproof Membrane
- Green external & beige internal contrast colour-way
- Screen printed front and back
- Long sleeved with velcro adjustable cuffs
- External waterproof chest pocket & internal breast pocket
- Sherpa lined front pocket & sherpa lined hood
- Two-way heavy duty zip
- Side slits and tapered rear for ease of changing & privacy
We are passionate about protecting the planet we love so much. Here's how we are doing this with this product, and across Bleubird.
- Interior manufactured from 100% Recycled Plastic Bottles.
- Exterior manufactured from 100% Recycled Plastic Bottles.
- Exterior PFC Free DWR Coating
- Packaged in recyclable bag
- Recycled & recyclable tags
- Every order plants one tree 🌲
L/XL – Over 5'9, S/M – Under 5'9, XS – Under 5'4